The success of NeriumAD continues to break records across the United States. With this success it becomes even more critical for us at the corporate office and for our Brand Partners to make sure that no claims are made for or about the product that could cause regulatory issues.
We ask that you make sure that any communications in any form follow these rules:
1. The only type of issues that you can market NeriumAD for is reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, enlarge pores, uneven texture, and aging skin.
2. Any reference to any type of skin disease from acne, rosacea, eczema, etc. cannot be connected to NeriumAD. No claims of wound healing or anything similar is allowed.
3. There can be no statement of how NeriumAD makes changes at the cellular level or any comments about making physical changes to the skin.
4. Claims that NeriumAD can replace any prescribed medications are prohibited.
5. NeriumAD is not a medical grade cream and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
We recognize that there are many people having wonderful results with the product but we must continue to enforce our Policies and Procedures. Anyone found making claims contrary to Nerium’s policies risk having their Brand Partnership terminated. If you have verbiage or pictures demonstrating any of the prohibited claims we ask that you terminate using them immediately, and remove any claims you have posted on any medium (social media sites, websites, marketing materials, etc.).
Communication with our Partners
We continue to have a number of people in the field contacting our partners and other associated companies and these contacts are specifically forbidden in our Policies and Procedures:
1.18 Contacts. Brand Partners are to limit all corporate communication to the office and staff of the Company. No direct contact is to be made with the Company’s partners, suppliers, consultants, or hired professionals without the express written approval of the Company.
All inquiries about NeriumAD or the companies involved should be directed to Nerium International.